How to win a bidding war
September 15, 2015 | Grace Ryan Homes
For those who struggled to sell, it’s hard to imagine the shift to bidding wars, but they are on. Bankrate.com offers these 6 tips to winning the war:
- know your market
- prepare and have a lender ready
- when possible be a cash buyer
- move fast to make the offer
- have a home inspector on speed dial
- remove or reduce contingencies
Most importantly, get a team of backers to help you make quick, but informed decisions.
Call Grace Ryan Real Estate if you have any further questions on putting in an offer that gets you the home you want!