How to win a bidding war
September 15, 2015 | Grace Ryan Homes
For those who struggled to sell, it’s hard to imagine the shift to bidding wars, but they are on. Bankrate.com offers these 6 tips to winning the war:
- know your market
- prepare and have a lender ready
- when possible be a cash buyer
- move fast to make the offer
- have a home inspector on speed dial
- remove or reduce contingencies
Most importantly, get a team of backers to help you make quick, but informed decisions.
Call Engel & Völkers Annapolis if you have any further questions on putting in an offer that gets you the home you want!